Basic Program Objectives
(broken down by each course day)
- To be able to describe yourself, present yourself to someone as well as to ask and give personal information
- Express your likes and preferences; to be able know how to say the time and date as well as ask questions regarding it
- To know the directions (north, south,etc..) and ask questions regarding them; To ask/say where an object is in a particular place; To speak about a daily routine
- To speak about a current action as well as future actions
- To speak about past actions
In addition, you will learn verb conjugation of standard and irregular verbs as well as the usage of masculine and feminine and their roles in the language.